SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR THOSE MOMENTS WHEN A CONGESTED NOSE BOTHERS YOU MOST BECAUSE IT KEEPS YOU FROM GETTING THE SLEEP THAT YOU NEED TO GET BETTER - DURING THE NIGHT.
NEO-SYNEPHRINE NIGHTTIME 12 HOUR SPRAY HAS A SPECIAL FORMULA THAT IS DESIGNED TO LET YOU BREATHE FREELY ALL NIGHT LONG WHILE ITS SPECIAL MOISTURIZING AGENT HELPS KEEP YOUR NOSE MOIST AND COMFORTABLE. SLEEP WELL.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%. Nasal decongestant
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to common cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily relieves stuffy nose
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage.
- do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use only as directed
- to spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly
adults and children 6 to under 12 years (with adult supervision)
- 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours.
Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
children under 6 years
- store at room temperature
- protect from light
benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, glycerin, monobasic sodium phosphate, purified water, sodium chloride